- I will make a commitment to practice regularly, attend all lessons and meet the work requirements set by my Instrumental Teacher.
- I will be responsible for participating in at least one CSC ensemble as organised by my music teacher.
- I will be involved in regular performances as part of the instrumental program.
- I understand that if I am not practising and attending lessons, my instrumental lessons will be terminated and fees will not be refunded for the balance of that term.
- I understand that non-payment of my account will mean termination of lessons until payment is made. Missed lessons during non-payment period will not be made up by the teacher.
- I understand that I will receive a minimum of 8 lessons per term. If my lesson is on a sports day or an excursion or I or my instrumental teacher is sick, I will not receive another lesson to make up for this missed lesson unless I have not received my minimum eight lessons per term.
- I understand that if I am part of a whole day workshop with my instrumental teacher, this is considered my lesson for that week as directed by the Music Coordinator.
- Parents / guardians will arrange travel for after school hours ensembles.
Term fees must be paid in full prior to lessons commencing and are based on students receiving no less than eight lessons per term. Students who have chosen the Music Elective will be given first preference of lessons. These students will have their first term fees charged to their accounts prior to CSC commencing for the first term.
In the interest of fairness, instrumental tuition will not be continued if students are not regularly attending lessons and ensemble rehearsals. Term fees will not be refunded.
- Individual: $130.00 per term
- Pairs: $90.00 per term
- Groups: (3-4) $75.00 per term
Instrument Hire $100.00 per year
Students who have not preferenced the Music Elective on their Year 7 & 8 Class Selection form are NOT required to enrol for instrument tuition.