CSC students have respect for themselves, their peers and CSC and wear their uniforms with pride.
Uniforms are an integral part of Castlemaine Secondary College and demonstrate our students sense of pride and respect for, and responsibility to, CSC.
The aims of the CSC Uniform Policy are to:
- Further develop a sense of pride in, and identification with the college.
- Promote equality amongst all students.
- Provide durable clothing that is cost effective and practical for our college environment.
- Maintain and enhance the positive image of the college in the community.
The CSC uniform has been developed to cater for all gender identities and cultural requirements. CSC offers a range of uniform options for students including summer and winter items and a PE uniform.
Click HERE to view the college’s expectation around uniform.
Uniform items can be purchased at the Beleza store in Castlemaine at 207 Barker Street.
Press releases from 20/12/20
Dear School Community,
Holiday Season Store Closures
We would like to inform you of our upcoming holiday period closures, as we come to the end of 2020!
All of our retail stores will be closed from Saturday the 19th of December to Friday 1st of January. We’ll reopen our stores on Saturday the 2nd of January, to allow plenty of time to prepare for the upcoming school year.
Please note that our warehouse will be closed during this period as well. As a result, we will not be processing online orders during the holiday period.
From the team at Beleza, we’d like to congratulate all students and families for reaching the end of what has been an extremely unusual year for schools! We hope that you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday, and look forward to seeing you in January as we prepare for 2021!
All the best,
Beleza School Uniforms
Please see below for the NEW trading hours for your local store:
MONDAY 1:00PM TO 5:00PM
WEDNESDAY 1:00PM TO 5:00PM
FRIDAY 1:00PM TO 5:00PM
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, and we will endeavour to be as accessible as possible during these restrictions. During our opening hours, we will continue to observe the health and safety procedures that we have in place.
To encourage contact-less purchases, we will also be offering 50% off for shipping costs for online purchases across Victoria. To place an order online, you can visit the following website: http://store.beleza.com.au
- Polo Shirt: Dark navy/yellow with CSC logo.
- Shorts: Dark navy, knee length with CSC logo.
- Rugby Top: Dark navy/yellow with navy collar and CSC logo.
- Trousers: Dark navy trousers with CSC logo. Non-school trousers, leggings, jeans etc are not acceptable.
- Skirt: Dark navy, knee length.
- Dress: Short-sleeved summer dress in CSC check.
- Shirt: White shirt with CSC logo.
- Jumper: Dark navy V-neck jumper with yellow CSC logo.
- Jacket: Navy with fleece lining and CSC logo.
- Shoes: Black, flat soled, fully enclosed leather shoes including all black leather sneakers. No canvas, no logos. Sports sneakers are to be worn during PE classes only.
- Socks: Black, navy or white with no visible logo.
- Tights: Back or dark navy. No leggings.
- Scarves: Plain navy blue. No multi-coloured scarves.
- PE: Navy sports polo and navy sports shorts with house and CSC logo. Sports uniform is preferred for PE classes only. Students are encouraged change into regular uniform following PE classes.
- Monday: 10am — 5pm
- Wednesdays: 10am — 5pm
- Fridays: 10am — 5pm
- Saturdays: 10am -1pm