CSC students have respect for themselves, their peers and CSC and wear their uniforms with pride.
Uniforms are an integral part of Castlemaine Secondary College and demonstrate our students sense of pride and respect for, and responsibility to, CSC.
The aims of the CSC Uniform Policy are to:
- Further develop a sense of pride in, and identification with the college.
- Promote equality amongst all students.
- Provide durable clothing that is cost effective and practical for our college environment.
- Maintain and enhance the positive image of the college in the community.
The CSC uniform has been developed to cater for all gender identities and cultural requirements. CSC offers a range of uniform options for students including summer and winter items and a PE uniform.
Click HERE to view the college’s expectation around uniform.
Uniform items can be purchased at the Beleza store in Castlemaine at 207 Barker Street.
Press releases from 17/9/20
Press release from 5/8/20
Reduced trading days and hours in retail stores
Following the Victorian Government’s recent announcement of Stage 3 restrictions across regional Victoria, we will be reducing the days and hours of trading for our retail stores until further notice.
Please see below for the NEW trading hours for your local store:
MONDAY 1:00PM TO 5:00PM
WEDNESDAY 1:00PM TO 5:00PM
FRIDAY 1:00PM TO 5:00PM
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, and we will endeavour to be as accessible as possible during these restrictions. During our opening hours, we will continue to observe the health and safety procedures that we have in place.
To encourage contact-less purchases, we will also be offering 50% off for shipping costs for online purchases across Victoria. To place an order online, you can visit the following website: http://store.beleza.com.au
- Polo Shirt: Dark navy/yellow with CSC logo.
- Shorts: Dark navy, knee length with CSC logo.
- Rugby Top: Dark navy/yellow with navy collar and CSC logo.
- Trousers: Dark navy trousers with CSC logo. Non-school trousers, leggings, jeans etc are not acceptable.
- Skirt: Dark navy, knee length.
- Dress: Short-sleeved summer dress in CSC check.
- Shirt: White shirt with CSC logo.
- Jumper: Dark navy V-neck jumper with yellow CSC logo.
- Jacket: Navy with fleece lining and CSC logo.
- Shoes: Black, flat soled, fully enclosed leather shoes including all black leather sneakers. No canvas, no logos. Sports sneakers are to be worn during PE classes only.
- Socks: Black, navy or white with no visible logo.
- Tights: Back or dark navy. No leggings.
- Scarves: Plain navy blue. No multi-coloured scarves.
- PE: Navy sports polo and navy sports shorts with house and CSC logo. Sports uniform is preferred for PE classes only. Students are encouraged change into regular uniform following PE classes.
- Monday: 10am — 5pm
- Wednesdays: 10am — 5pm
- Fridays: 10am — 5pm
- Saturdays: 10am -1pm